Part-time (upto 20 hours per week) Child Minding Job in Rialto, Dublin 8
- Looking for a childminder/nanny with experience working with small babies.
- We have a 5.5-month-old and would like someone to take care of the baby 3-5 mornings (depending on the candidate's availability) per week between 9 am to 1 pm
- Based in Rialto, Dublin 8, we are a family with one child, my husband works full time and I am not working at the moment, we follow Islamic ethos.
- Our home is relaxed and comfortable, we have a little dog (Jack Russel) that is very good, so the sitter must be dog friendly.
- My husband works from home at the moment but this may change in the future, I could be at home or out when the sitter is there.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Minding the baby between 9 am - 1 pm during the week at our home.
- There might be some light housework while the baby is sleeping such as washing bottles and sterilising, preparing the next feed or when weaning steaming some veg, cleaning the high chair, nothing major.
- Looking for someone friendly, motivated and most importantly loves babies.
- Our baby is very happy most of the time and in a good routine. Therefore, we require someone that can take instructions to follow the routine.
- Garda Vetting Essential
- Irish References Required