We are looking for a part time Childminder for our 10-month-old son, 2 days per week.
Possibility of becoming full time in March 2022.
Days: Tuesday and Thursday – some flexibility
When: from the middle of September
Where: in the Childminders own home, walking distance from Churchtown, Dublin 14
What we are looking for: someone with a warm, friendly personality, who is a natural with children and really enjoy looking after them and being part of their development.
• 5+ years’ experience in Ireland
• Childcare qualification Fetac level 6
• First aid trained
• Garda vetted
• Full license and own transport
• Excellent Irish references
• Valid visa and permission to work in Ireland
If you are interested in the role and meet the above requirements, please contact me to discuss in more detail.