Full time Nanny for three children in Blackrock, Co. Dublin
We are a family of five - two full time working parents with three full time, fun-loving children. Our eldest boy is 6, the middle boy has just turned 5 and the youngest little lady is about to turn 3. The two boys are in primary school (1st class and Junior Infants) while the little lady is in Junior Montessori. We are looking for a warm, enthusiastic and conscientious individual to mind our children on a full time basis. The preferred candidate must have qualifications in childcare/education and at least 3 years suitable experience in child minding in a family environment. Qualifications in first aid etc. will also be looked on very favourably.
Broadly, the role will require the following:
- ensuring the safety of the children at all times and being a role model by setting a good example
- the ability to drive and your own car as there are multiple drop and collects from school, sports and playdates etc at different times throughout the day
- playing games, sports and other fun, educational and stimulating activities with the children throughout the day
- performing light housekeeping duties such as laundry, grocery shopping and running errands in order to support the daily routines of the family
- helping the children to clean their rooms, and keeping the children's play, bedroom and general household areas clean and tidy
- assisting with homework, where relevant
- preparing and cooking healthy meals and assisting with the preparation of school lunches, if necessary
- regular and open communication with the parents throughout the day, as needed
As both parents are working full time, we are looking for the right candidate to support the family's childcare needs in a positive, flexible and enthusiastic way. We would hope that this could be a long term fit, if circumstances allow, so we are happy to work with the right candidate on rates, hours, duties etc.